© 2019 by Ski & Snowboard Club Vail  

For Questions /  Contact us at vailskiswap@skiclubvail.org or 970-790-5071

SELL YOUR EQUIPMENT AT THE SWAP

HOW TO SELL YOUR GEAR:

Simply bring your new or used equipment down to any of our drop off locations prior to the swap. If it sells during the Swap, SSCV will take a 25% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 75%. It's that easy and it sure beats letting equipment collect dust.  We will have volunteers on hand to help with any pricing or other questions you have at drop off. To make the process easier, feel free to download and print two copies of the check in form and fill it out prior to drop off.  

Things to know: 

You can now check the status of your items that are sold.  Click here

No used skis w/o bindings or used hats, helmets, gloves, goggles baselayers, or other accessory items

More than 25 items? Please contact vailskiswap@skiclubvail.org prior to October 17th.

PICKING UP & GETTING PAID:

Unsold equipment must be picked up at Dobson Ice Arena on Sunday, October 27th from 3 - 5pm. We cannot keep equipment after 5pm on Sunday. Do not assume your item has sold if you can't find your item. Check the status of your items here. 

NEW THIS YEAR:

ALL CHECKS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE MAILED.  PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE SURE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS CORRECT ON YOUR FORM

NO EXCEPTIONS

EQUIPMENT DROP OFF

DATES/TIMES

SATURDAY OCT 19

10:00AM-2:00PM

ELK PARKING LOT - HIGHWAY 6, AVON

(Parking Lot at the base of Beaver Creek

West of the Main Entrance to Beaver Creek)

&

BRUSH CREEK ELEMENTARY, EAGLE

THURSDAY OCT 24

12:00-7:00PM

DOBSON ICE ARENA

EQUIPMENT PICK UP

DATES/TIMES

SUNDAY OCT 27

3:00-5:00PM

DOBSON ICE ARENA